Thursday, December 31, 2009

GNENOSPORT FISHING NOW OPEN!!!

Hey Fishos... Been thinking of having my very own BLOG lately after going through some fascinating blogs.. So guess what, I'm gonna blog thru the very eyes of this newbie Fisho! Gonna post all my catches too lah.. kekeke!!! And gonna CNR too, hopefully.. :P Let's make SINGAPORE A HAPPENING FISHING SPOT lah! And so... Went to LPR for fishing and its the last day of 2009 too and im very glad its my day off. Tried a weighted fly i found upon my bottom jigging last time at LSR.. The lure really swam like a prawn.. And guess what? :)

JUVENILE TOMAN! And they swam in packs too.. :)
Nice baby! Hope u grow up BIG & STRONG!
Look at its NICE set of molars... Great for crushing poppers! LOL!!!

And so i caught this baby under the hot sun! Damn happy... My first Snakehead A.K.A Toman... Didn't bring up that much of a fight... My 20lb mono take care it.. kekeke... Fish is CNR and boy! What a tan i got! SUNBURNT!!! LOL!!! Cya Fishos and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment