Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Suck Thumb Post

Haiz.. Seem like the sizes of my PeeBee catches are getting smaller and smaller.. The earlier caught ones are now getting smarter by the day, with so much attention garnered.. Which led to the million dollar question. Are the bigger Tomans, smarter and wiser? Of course lah, even I landed my lure right atop their bony head, they also bo chup.. Hur hur... Which means.. Time to target the smaller Tomans or whichever haven't open their itchy mouth.

Itchy mouths getting smaller~~~ ZZZzzz
The fins very erect though.

Caught this hungry fella while I'm trying to catch Green Chromides.. Only memorable note, it broke my 4lb line upon landing and weirdly enough it doesn't swam too far off, just dive into some weeds nearby and the break line still close to the bank. Hur hur.. Handline fishing! Anyway, think abrasions must have cut the line loh. Okay Fishos, hopefully can land some decent size catches! Time to experiment DIY rigs! Cya~~

PS: By the way... My secret training is not this.. Hopefully netters dun catch on to this idea.. ;P

11 comments: