Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

Just wanna try out my new 8lb Spiderwire braided line i bought earlier that day... Been using that wind knotty mono line all these while and Boy! What a great casting distance even for my light tackle luring setup... Didn't expect to land this beauty on the very evening of the Brand New Year! It sure gave me a great minute fight... The take was totally unexpected! Firm and solid bashing around by this beauty. I have to keep my rod firmly up cos i really don't want this baby to go! kekekeke!!! For a period it just splashes around and i thought its a goner. I quicky grabbed my lip grapple and hooked it up. Hehe! Thanks Zack for my line tieup! :)

Nice weight on my grip! A COOL 5 Pounder!!! :)
Unhook the lip part and OMG! Another hook up on the flap!
Subdued this BEAUTY in less than a min! 
Close up on the BIG MOUTH!
Hooray! My first Biggie Peacock Bass caught on a brand New Year! Fish is CNR for my next visit liao... Hopefully this lucky catch will usher in good luck this year! kekekeke!!! And so my fishing wish for this year is... "NO PUB SIGNS FOR NO FISHING LAH!!!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment