Sunday, March 07, 2010

Late Nite @ Punggol Park

Been scouting Punggol Park for quite a while. Heard from the Fishos there can get Legendary Patins a.k.a Silver Catfish over 30Lb!!! Yeah, though i haven't really seen such biggies caught with my own eyes. Catch reports of such were available on the net and my hopes are high high this lovely nite. Brought 2 rods this time ard. One Medium-Heavy Action Mitchel Rod with float & bait combo. The other one is for some luring and light jigging on my DIY rigs.

Saw quite a few Fishos already set up their rods on the stone parapet. And their rods were quite long and heavy duty. ^^ Anyway my baits for the nite were bread and i squished them into a ball on my float rig. Hours quickly passed and still no hook set on my rig. Soon Fishos left. Even baiters with squid or prawn meat didn't caught anything. Seems like Punggol Park this nite is not productive. Well since my hooks were not getting any stuffs, my line did caught some other creatures. LOLOLOL


This tiny bat tangled on my line. So CUTE!!! Ahjoojoo baby ^^
Tried to escape after i freed. Noisy fella 'clak clak clak' all the way...
WTF! 50 cent Milkfish fry also kenna hook by my braided line!!! @#$%

And so those huge patins, siakaps, featherbacks and other biggies seems to be on vacation! Or already caught up. Haiz... Note to new lurers: sunken nets everywhere so any bottom banging lures will get hang up. I learnt the hard way. So my next lesson in fishing, time for some luring with ARTIFICIAL BAITS!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment