Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Day Fishing~~~

Went over my usual haunt this sunny day to cure my fishing itch. Already, some Fishos are prancing the area enjoying their fishing so I quickly set up my rods and join in the fun. Quickly spotted a pair of PeeBee stalking around so I casted my lure but fishy bo chap... Some more casts and they swam off spooked.. LOL But luckily yet another itchy mouth came and whack. Hur hur... Landed one PeeBee on my 4lb line.

Valentine's Day and you give me thumb to suck???

Oh well, that's about the only catch I could manage in my 2 hrs session. Recce around, could not see any Toman commotions and the only interest are the 'basketballs' really really daring, came so close to bank but when u cast lure at them they stop like at traffic light. ZZZzzz.. Met long time Fisho of the area, Bro Dan and we spotted a PeeBee buffet with smallie Toman joining in the fun. Parents must have went out for V-day celebration.. Nature really are cruel sometimes.. Anyway tried to hunt the hunters but I no luck today spooking the PeeBee in and out.. LOL Maybe next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment