Friday, June 18, 2010

CrossBeat Little Cherry Popper...

Went over my usual haunt this morning. Weather's pretty cloudy and streaks of rain fell. Determined to break my rod virgin today on a mama Toman, hopefully. Tried a new lure, a spinner-bait with those flashy blades and bushes around the hook Heck, caught up with the hydrillas at the blade neck. Some more 'weedless lure' sia they told me. -_-"

Anyway could see those Tomans swimming around happily but no bites at all. Haiz... Singapore no fish sia. I keep thinking like that lately. Anyway went work after this morning workout casting all sorts of topwater lures. Most pleased is the propeller lure. Hopefully, gonna master its mechanics loh.

Nite fall after work, popped over the reservoir over my workplace and tried a new spot to play my game. Rather shallow at the spot so i casts my add-on rubber skirt jig around hopefully kena a bite or two. And YES, caught one TINY Nile Tilapia... LOL!!! Finally broke my rod virgin and also my tiniest ever hooked up. Damn overkill loh for my Crossbeat... T_T

Struggled for a few sec upon hookup. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment