Sunday, June 13, 2010

Goodbye Tornado, Hello Crossbeat!

Alrite Fishos, just some news to share with you all. Broke my beloved Team Daiwa Tornado Rod few days ago before birthday at the newly opened Woodlands Waterfront. Haiz... It broke just before dawn, some monstrous kimbaklor must have gotten my lure and went across the bridge hard and it broke after an overwhelming C bend load. :( Oh well, a sacrificial rod has to be laid down to appease teh fishing lord over here mah. Goodbye Tornado, U would not be forgotten!

Anyway, dearest wifey bought a replacement for me liao for my birthday. A Daiwa Crossbeat 6'6'' Light Action Rod! ^^ Very happy since it's longer, lighter and most important, matched the color of my Luvias reel. Shiok! Also spooled in new white 8lb SpiderWire for tighter luring action! Lagi Shiok!! Kekeke. Thanks Dear!!! *Muackz* Since everything is going lighter, I went and bought a new matching and lighter bag for my luring needs. Matching fishing combo set liao. SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!! ^^

Daiwa Crossbeat in Cool Silver & Black Color
Luvias & Crossbeat in matching colors. Sweet ^^
My Light & Black Pack ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment