Friday, February 10, 2012

Ang Moh Fishing In Singapore Long Kang ! LOL

Think I saw thefishinginHS Youtube blogger guy and his spec fren this sunny morning. Haha, his fren very cute cast his line over mine when I atop bridge popping my elusive preys. I was like 'WTF.. How come you cannot see my line meh. ZZZzzz.. Green line human eye can't see rite..' Line untangled by a nice China Fisho.. Hur hur.. Anyway, only manage to strike once but never set hook and finally lure buried under the tons of weeds... So in the end, got an egg this 2hrs session.. By the way, the orange 'basketballs' have returned...


It's always great to see young C&R Fishos around and enjoying fishing..

I haven't yet fully deploy soft plastics but they really works when slow retrieved. Great for catching lazy bottom huggers or lure evading species.. LOL Lures, u LOSE some u GAIN some. I'm lucky to find some lures again this year. Can you recognize yours? Hur hur~~~ Too bad it's mine now! ^^

This DIY spinner very cool and come attached with a long red line.. Whose is this?

 Poppers.. Found several, never really need to buy from shops.. ^^

7 comments:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. fly fishing for tarpon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! 롤강의

    ReplyDelete