Friday, September 02, 2011

Itchy hands, itchy backside.. KILL THE ITCH!!

Recently rained alot which really hamper my mood to go fishing.. Dying to kill the itch loh.. Luckily Android market got My Country game which let me gamed up abit.. Really look like one of my fave classics, SimCity.. Anyway checked Acuweather which seems like good sunny days are coming, so I went to my usual haunt in search of my fave species!!

A week has gone by and it seems the Peacock Bass has settled down or moved away.. Can't really spot their usual water characteristic.. Somemore slap my lures loh.. LOL.. Anyway went on recce fishing and found just what I wanted.. Casting at the lovely dovey pair and they immediate sprang to action.. FISH ON!! Fight was expectantly energetic, my drag was set loose so can I play with it a while before landing..


Caught this beauty at 30cm and 1lb.. Was thinking of catching the other one but the sun is baking so quickly snap photos and release it.. Without saying goodbye the pair went off and I went ahead to look for some more fishes.. Kill the itch abit but backside still itchy and lost several lures loh.. Dunno what to say, really damn stupid mistakes and my old rusty reel kept giving me headaches.. Haiz..

So I ate a Panadol Actifast and search some more.. Itchy legs finally found a group of hunting Peacock Basses! ^^ I chucked my lure further away and zoom my lure in and saw them rushing.. LOL HOOK SET!! The leader of the pack ate it!! Nice fight this time, took some time to maneuver to good landing spot and measured the 33cm, which roughly weigh 3/4 kg.. Yay!!


Very feisty fellow just won't keep still to let me take photo loh.. Released it and off it goes with its group.. Casting at the group later proved no hookup.. Think I spooked them.. T_T Saw Bros Dan and Banhock, seems like they chasing the Toman.. Heard some great news.. Anyway, Bro Dan also caught one of the pair, hehe dunno is it the same itchy mouth.. LOL

And finally, after the tapaoers had caught up the fish supply not happy.. Netters now join the fun.. Even Eartheater they bring home eat.. WTF!! Pity the poor fishes, swim so slow.. LOL Anyway saw a big group of young fishos at the far end.. I sincerely wish u all catch nothing.. Cause I know you bring home eat loh.. And to Bro Eugene, best luck on your luring success.. U semi bait luring ok liao, just buy more lures testing should do fine!! And off I go to buy some equips!! Cya Fishos!!

2 comments: