Thursday, May 17, 2012

Destress After 2 Weeks..

Didn't get into fishing mood these 2 weeks cos mainly it's rainy and by now you guys know I don't like rain very much. LOL And also too tired cos working without break for 2 weeks too had an effect. So on a surprising off day, I went down to my usual haunt. Congrats to the blue boy boy who manage to land a pair of HUGE TOMANS! Superbly landed one while I just reached the spot too! He also landed, I think the best Giant Snakehead there, A Meter LONG TORPEDO, too bad I didn't see the action only a pic for me to gian and he released them all! Kudos you have done us NSLK fishos proud. ^^



With this upbeat news I also tried my luck. Although I didn't land any Toman I got a few pointers in hopefully can polish my skill for next time. In the end, got caught some other creature. Dun ask me how I landed cos it's really luck! Freshwater eel, I dun noe how they manage to come here but I guess it's quite a rare catch? Gave it to old china uncle cos I heard the meat is quite nice.. I wan tabao home but it's too early to go home and this 60cm long fatty is quite slimy so there... ^^



 P.S. Sichuan style fried eel... Looks damn tasty. Regret I gave it away! ^^


3 comments: