Friday, June 29, 2012

Back from Influenza... Minus the smell...

Didn't manage to get into fishing gear lately after having a bout of influenza which took a very long for me to recover fully... Still battling the virus but felt better than before. It also took my sense of smell away... Oh well. Anyway, decided to go destress in my usual haunt. Tagging along with me, my SS class wife finally broke our duck of catching fish together. Dunno why but everytime go fishing with her always landed zeros... LOL

Manage to land a small Peebee for wifey to take photos with.. Disturb nest got both chromides but one escaped after a short landing.. Oh well. Water very low. Almost can grab the Tomans there.. If I got more time, I could catch some more. GONNA WATCH SPIDERMAN 3D... YIPPEE YAP YAP.. Think it's gonna be a long time for me to relink my fishing interest cos my new PS VITA took alot of my spare time... Oh well...



Fishy days are getting lesser also due to work... Must really recover faster liao to make more early trips loh... Cya Fishos...

No comments:

Post a Comment