Saturday, May 19, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!! CHELSEA 2012 CL & FA CUP WINNER!!! ^^

This post is dedicated to my favorite football club, Chelsea FC, which I had been supporting way back in 1997 ever since that day when they came back off a famous comeback win over Liverpool in the FA Cup!! That was a time when everyone were rooting for famous teams like Manchester United, Liverpool or Arsenal but I deeply admired how the old stars, like Zola perform exceptionally! Going down 2 goals and clawing back 3 shows true guts and never say die attitude, this is what makes me adore them! 

And against Barcelona in this year Champions League, 2nd semi-final, its like deja vu! Somemore down to 10 men against the strongest team in the world, we still over take a 2-0 deficit and won 2-3 in aggregate! Talk about comeback win! I'm so proud I think my blood turn blue that day! LOL And then... We're so fated to win even against the mighty Bayern Munich in their home turf. Also a famous comeback thanks to Didier Drogba, the hero and nearly the villain had finally overtook my all time favorite Chelsea player, Striker, Gianfranco Zola! 

Thank you Chelsea! Always Chelsea to the end! ^^

 FA CUP 2012 WINNERS!!! ^^
Against Totteham Hotspurs during the Semis was OH SO SWEET!!!
I noe you guys were great snatching fourth spot form us, you thought little of us and now we took ur spot in CL next season!!! 

THE ONE MATCH ALL CHELSEA FANS HOPING TO WIN ^^

 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2012 WINNERS!!! ^^

My favorite long range midfielder, now reborn as Chelsea manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment