Saturday, July 09, 2011

Mama Haruan Caught! :)

Honestly, I'm trying to break my retired Crossbeat on a Mama Toman so I can upgrade to a wicked rod.. In the end, I got half of what I bargained for, LOL.. Thought the red spawnlings are the Toman babies I casted my lure nearby and BOOM! Quickly set multiple hooksets cos I missed a few to know the importance of a good hooksetting. Due to the low water levels, i dragged the head smacking fishy to the shallow bank. Wah, so happy see Haruan I grabbed it up. Sad to see its lips were cracked up sia.. Anyway weighted the 2kg 生鱼 and snapped photos then before I can CNR it moved slippery down the bank and jumped to the waters... Zzzz, I not going to eat u lah! WTF ;)



posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm not the one who broke the poor fella's lips.. Someone else broken it before but the kind hearted soul releases it too.. Thumbs Up!!!

    ReplyDelete