Thursday, September 08, 2011

Kranji Green Water Mystery..

Long time no go to Kranji Reservoir to wet my lines.. Interesting, the waters are still the same like green paint and thick hairlike weeds flourishes making it seems devoid of life.. Could see a baiter with float at the canal end and a couple fishos picnicing.. Quickly set up my rod and to my horror, my Daiwa telescopic rod broke its tip.. WTF!! SUPER SUAY!! In the end, used hard lures to pull the line out cos light lures can't cast..

Got 2 takes with my Yozuri Crystal Vibe but couldn't set hook in.. Haiz, the troublesome weeds almost covered my trebles.. Damn, everything seems to go wrong.. In the end, gave up and enjoy the breeze loh.. Sadly, a pair of fishos manage to fish up a small Peacock but left it to die.. Haiz, flies settled in quickly loh.. WTF!



posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments: