Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Toman wannabe.. =]

Thought of catching a National Day fish but busy yesterday so I try my luck today instead.. And what a bright and hot day it was.. Hmm.. Seems like some little Tomans and giant gouramis were swimming together.. WTF! So i crossed my fingers and tried a few new rigs, including a BH rig imitator for haruans.. LOL Hmm.. Not biting at all.. So proceed Plan B loh.. Kekeke

Saw a few rises here and there after trolling in the area a while.. Some spooked splashes were good indicators of some bloody chao tortoises.. LOL Finally spotted a King idling around.. Damn bloody clever.. Siam almost 90% of the lures I threw at it.. Finally tried a trick shot retrieve and HOOK SET!! FISH ON!! Good thrashing under the surface, can see mud spewing around but my light Daiwa telescopic rod hit a snag as the fish dun wan to come up.. Zzzz I tug tug tug, he hug hug hug.. Like 30secs later, woohoo, fish came out for a breathe then quickly pull it out.. Nice.. Wah really like Toman turn colors liao.. Got bars loh..


Finally my persistence was rewarded.. Really took some time into my 3hrs session getting this kilo plus half meter long Haruan to bite.. Promptly took my victory photo and released it back to the water.. Then it started thrashing again making me wet! LOL Yay!!


2 comments: