Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Om Nom Nom Nom....

Got an unexpected off day today.. Was pondering in the morning whether to visit my fish hole though, in the end overslept.. LOL Since got the confirmation, I packed my Daiwa telescopic rod and my rusty cheapo reel bought at Team 7 and headed down.. Was pretty lonely this day, only saw an army shirt guy fishing near the tracks and came along an ah lau with bag full of gold fishes.. -_-"

Tomans were not visible though so I tried to look for Haruans but this water was quite 'high' making it harder to find their hiding spots.. Then came the rain.. Pissed off by the 2 bouts which got me in foul mood.. LOL Later the 'gods' must have heard my cries and peace on the water surface came and I'm ready to catch some fishes.. Suspecting my fave Beauty Queens are there i casted my lure out and... HOOK SET!!! FISH ON!!! Quickly brought to bank and measured the 33cm, quite robust build but weighed less than a kg.. LOL


Was about to release it then an uncle help me take a memorable shot cos it's been a long while since I last caught my Peacock Bass here.. SOB!!! It turn out that the uncle was also an avid fisho, trolling down to this water hole after work.. LOL Continue fishing this time using fly since the Uncle also uses it I worked it nicely and.. HOOK SET!!! FISH ON!!! This bugger really sent my reel running.. Finally subdued the 40cm which roughly weighed 1kg.. Wah.. Long time no 'Double KO'.. LOL

Promptly took my victory photo and releases them back.. Hope they will breed good and well.. Later, tried to catch Haruan but it's pretty hard leh.. LOL Saw Banhock bro too, seems like he missed a goalkeeper Toman! Dun worry bro, you will get them like you always do.. Remember fishos, please practise CNR and keep our sport fishing alive!!!

3 comments: