Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Fish For Water Dragon Year 2012!!! ^O^

Been trying hard to land my target fish for this year, a nice size Giant Snakehead. But I'm gonna admit with my Shimano telescopic rod, its powerless to control the fight against the big one, the only way to land it is to play the fish really well I think. Anyway that's how the fight with a good size Haruan goes today. Plenty of steering action and finally landed it but HAIZ! I yank the fish out by the line and let it rest on the bank while I searched for my lip gripper. Then I turn around the fish disappeared... Damn emo the whole afternoon after. LOL

Went over to new spot to pick up my mood, just want to relax and enjoy the nice sunny weather. Finally found what I looking for. Hur hur... But the Peacock Bass like all go courses liao, dun whack lures one. ZZZzzz Anyway played with a newcomer and finally... HOOK SET!!! FISH ON!!! The fish went rampage mode, swerve left and right and do a pancake dance. LOL Yay!!! My first Mama Zebra Tilapia!!!

 30 cm 1.2KG Newcomer! Yay! ^^
 Nice Uncle help me take photos after many tries... =P
Fish released back in good shape although abit woozy, like drunk liao. LOL Anyway happy to catch something so unexpected today. So Fishos, never give up and think postively and most importantly, enjoy your fishing!!! GONG XI FA CAI!!! ^0^

P.S It's Green Chromide ^0^


2 comments:

  1. Happy CNY to you too bro. May u get many many "ang pao" for your Mama Toman. =) Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hur hur! Yup waiting for Mama to give 'ang bao' but I afraid she won't give me so easy loh! Btw, moi catch is green chromide... Green green say this not zebra cos zebra mouth bigger... LOL

    ReplyDelete