Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Fish For 2012!!! Yay!!!

Hey Fishos, long long time no fish blog liao. Too many events happened plus a crazy rainy season hampered my mood to fish. Anyway, been itching to try out my latest toy, a telescopic Shimano Holiday Pack bought by my wife. I like the cool blue rod very much. Thanks Dear =) My older telescopic Daiwa Liberty Club now become tool for ultralight fishing because the repaired tip don't look sturdy.

Went down my usual haunt today which after these months looks quite dead to me. Still the same story with the tapaoers and baiters. ZZZzzz. Anyway just wanna relax abit and try out my new rod. Reece around the area and I could tell the Peacock Bass have moved on. Only a few smallies still stayed and not tempted by my lures. LOL Only snakeheads give face. Told Banhock bro I kachiao the haruan don't bite never mind must make them angry.  Disturb some more and HOOKSET! FISH ON! Felt the weight of the fish tangled with the weeds damn heavy, went down pull my line and the Mama Haruan shook off all the weeds for me. Hehe!

Banhock bro guessed it to be 2kg but he's wrong. Hehe, a kilo plus 53cm marks a nice day for me! I wan my Giant Snakehead trophy! Hopefully this coming Dragon Year can usher me good luck. Hohoho!

1 comment: