Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'Lucky!?' My !@#$%

Went to my usual haunt this bright sunny day. So glad it's my off day cos I'm getting a bit moody lately. Just want to go fishing and destress. Fishing is a very good sport cos it can be relaxing at times and heart pounding the next. Quickly recce a spot and found just what I've been looking for. Tomans! Hur hur. But repeated casting doesn't seems to tempt them into biting. Hmm, what's the matter? You want to fight each other but don't bite my lure? Huh!? Suddenly kena a bite! Hopes escalated and fell immediately once I felt the weight. What the hell... Peacock Baby Bass. ZZZzzz I wondered why this little fella want to eat my spinnerbait. Oh well, my first Peacock 2012 today. T_T


Anyway, bite rate is so very bad. That baby fish is all I've caught luring for the whole afternoon. My right arm now sore after trying out several lures to see which are good for my setup. Lastly, I think I finally 'got' my first real fight with a biggie Toman. It wins... T_T !@#$% 30lb leader intact but the braided 20lb line snapped !@#$% Luckily the fishy managed to spew it out and I retrieved the treasured floating lure after much trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment