Thursday, February 16, 2012

Haruan One Night Stand

Wah piang eh... Think I kenna poisoned deep deep.. Went training fishing again this morning for 3 consecutive days liao. Slowly beginning to understand more and more of our fishy friends behavior.. Although no PeeBees are landed I had fun with a super spooky Mama Haruan which I disturbed for most of my 2hrs session, experimenting several lures until it pek cek and do a dolphin leap! I was like 'WTF!!! WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!' LOL

Night time and after work I popped over a waterhole near my workplace for a 1hr quickie session with some new rigs.. My intention is to work the rigs over shallow waters and see if they can be weedless. Cast, retrieve and pause. Fishing is pleasure. Then BOOM! I was like what happened? Some funny tilapias again? Nice pull so I whacked and cos the area is shallow I quickly landed with my 4lb setup..

Me and my itchy mouth~~~

Caught this 30cm over Haruan! Didn't know they work night shift! No wonder whole afternoon all go under weeds ZZZ... Hur hur... Tried to unhook the bugger for quite some time cos the thin hook very deep inside. Fishy is caught and released and after experimenting with other rigs I was satisfied with the answer.. I sibei noob still need to learn more! Cya Fishos~~~

PS: NOW I KNOW WHY MORNING NO GET!!! NICE ONE BANHOCK BRO!!

4 comments: