Monday, February 06, 2012

When All Things Fail...

Still have Chao Ji 'SUPER' Fly to save the day! That pretty sums up my day at my usual haunt today. Water conditions today is not bad and the sunny weather is going great... BUT... Hard luck catching the usual suspects and especially pissed when missed a strike on a soft take Haruan. So I went hunting the neglected Peacock Basses! Spotted some of them and asked a young fisho to try too but it really calls for patience, as none of my lures seems to be sweet candies for them, except for...

MR SUPER FLY~~~
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY~~~
  

Finally landed a nice 32cm 1lb Mr 'Gok Tao' Peacock Bass which really make my mood up. LOL Cheap thrill but for a newbie like me, the take and the fight is all I cared! =P Confidence swarm in and switched back to lures and manage to strike a smallie in but I think got a poor hook set so it escaped when landing... T_T In the end switched to Chao Ji Fly and got the fishy in the bag!

'Grrr... So hungry and this madman still wan measure me...'

This little fella is so light, guess it must be really hungry to whack my 2nd luring attempt! Sorry fishy, I ain't got no food for ya! All Aliens returned home after Chao Ji Fly spared them their lives! Alright Fishos, thanks fer coming and viewing my lame catch report! LOLOLOL

1 comment: