Friday, February 03, 2012

Prianha.. hahaha..

Checked AcuWeather and found these days cloudy and spotty rainy days are the norm. But I still decided to check in on my usual haunt to see if I could have a go with the Giant Snakeheads.. Hur hur.. Nothing much at the waters today as it's teh tarik time and the water is flowing quicker. So I went for a nice recce walk and try to see if my fave fishes, the Peacock Basses have returned. And yup, they're here but not biting and not in packs. T_T 

With time constraints I limit myself 2 spots to try and the hunt begins! But with time tickling by, I thought I'll get an egg today but hey hey hey, still lucky, I think.. Got first hook up, wanna play a bit but fish gone crazy turn left turn right very energetic and poof, hook come out and I thought gone case liao. Emo a bit but tried again blind castings into weeds and FISH ON!! HOOK SET!! AND NABEI JUST REEL IN DUN PLAY PLAY LIAO! LOL

Wah... Prianha Wannabe.. LOL
Green Chromides hard to differentiate hor. Right pic is previous catch.

Landed the 30cm 1kg fishy and wanna say thank you very much for entertaining me today. Fish is released abit late than usual cos I checking if fishy fishy same same de last time. Please please Heavens oh dun rain when I'm fishing or the day before I go ok!! Okay Fishos, please practise catch and release and enjoy your fishing! Cya~~~

4 comments: